Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates.
Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 60 million visits per month and has almost 100 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join a leading Digital organization to contribute to the rapid growth within their Partner network. In order to be considered, you will be commercially aware, have a proven track record of building successful business relationships through partner and affiliate channels and have the ability to analyse large amounts of data to identify trends and opportunities.
What will you be doing?
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Continually develop and maintain successful working relationship with partners and affiliates
- Work with Leadership to build a strong, profitable affiliate program
- Carry out research to identify new opportunities
- Perform analysis on existing accounts to identity areas for improvement
- Develop online affiliate strategy for clients, maximising program reach and conversions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to spot and develop opportunities for business growth through affiliate delivery
- Measure and track all KPIs ensuring that all activities are delivered on time.
What are the competencies & qualifications needed?
- Significant working experience as an Affiliate Manager in tech companies
- Portfolio of affiliate marketing campaigns that show a demonstrable ROI for clients
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build wide ranging partnerships
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment and simultaneously lead multiple campaigns
- Proficiency in English: English is the company’s reference language for internal communications, product design and documentation
- Motivation – to roll up sleeves and get stuck in; not to wait for people to hand things on a plate
- Accuracy: have great attention to details, both business and tech.
What do we offer?
- Attractive package.
- Dynamic, friendly and multicultural environment (15+ different nationalities)
- Professional growth in an attractive, ethical, growing industry.
- Beautiful Offices in the centre of Milan, with park view, fully equipped kitchen and relax and playroom
- Flexible working hours
- Modern remote working policy