Digital Business Analyst Categoria ProtettaL.68/99 art 1
Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates.
Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 60 million visits per month and has almost 100 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst, who will be the expert in transforming data into meaningful insights. These insights will help you and your stakeholders to stay in the lead of digital business processes and transforms Jobrapido into an audience-based data driven organization.
You will be part of the dynamic Business Intelligence Team in Milano, which has a high-performance culture and consists of (young) dynamic, online specialists. You will report to the Head of Business Intelligence and have close interaction with Marketing, Sales and Delivery, Finance and Technology. The position is based in Milano.
What will you be doing?
As a Digital Business Analyst, you are responsible for delivering valuable insights from data that bring value to the business, by:
- Continuously monitoring the key digital business processes and transform data into relevant information/actions for your stakeholders, i.e. identify trends in the business
- Developing dashboards to communicate results & identify risks & opportunities.
- Manipulating data from multiple data sources to identify business insights.
- Being in charge of implementing data related solutions, global rollouts and the further expansion of automated dashboarding
- Being in the lead in embracing data into the organization, by translating business objects into measurable goals, selection of KPI’s and targets, by giving training and support.
- Proactively researching web traffic journeys, paid media campaigns and audience pools, experimenting with hypotheses to expand our body of knowledge and best practices.
What are the competencies & qualifications needed?
- A Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, other STEM fields or related studies
- At least 2-5 years of experience in digital analytics
- Mandatory strong skill set in SQL language for data extraction and aggregation/manipulation.
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Strong skill set in data visualization/dashboarding tools (Tableau and Google Data Studio) and Website Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Basic skill set of scripting will be a plus.
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English (mandatory), Italian very nice to have.
- You love to work with data, and you know how to structure, verify and process data in a variety of cloud-based environments.
What do we offer?
- Attractive package.
- Dynamic, friendly and multicultural environment (+15different nationalities)
- Professional growth in an attractive, ethical, growing industry.
- Beautiful Offices in the centre of Milan, with park view, fully equipped kitchen and relax and play-room.
- Flexible working hours
- Modern remote working policy