HR Generalist - Temporary contract
Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates.
Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 60 million visits per month and has almost 100 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as compensation and benefits, staffing, training and development.
If you have an experience of at least 3 years and you are looking for a job to expand your knowledge in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
What will you be doing?
- Administer payroll flow, compensation and benefit plans for all the Countries (ITA, NL, DE, UK)
- Drive talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct and organize the employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Support and organize the Diversity & Inclusion agenda and initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
What are the competencies & qualifications needed?
- Proven experience in the role
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility and capability to work on multiple tasks
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Knowledge of employment/labour law
What do we offer?
- Attractive package.
- Dynamic, friendly and multicultural environment (+15 different nationalities).
- Professional growth in an attractive, ethical, growing industry.
- Beautiful Offices in the centre of Milan, with park view, fully equipped kitchen and relax and play-room.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern remote working policy.