Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates.
Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 60 million visits per month and has almost 100 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Operations Engineer to join our Tech team. In this role he/she will be collaborating with other developers, product managers and product owners. Teamwork, sense of ownership, quality and lateral thinking should be part of their cultural background. The right candidate should possess a mix of skills in Linux, SQL, Network protocols, Google Cloud Platform/Amazon WebServices.
What will you be doing?
- Provisioning and maintaining on-prem and cloud infrastructure with automated tools
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems, identifying and isolating issues
- Monitoring and optimising servers and applications performance
- Designing, implementing and maintaining a pipeline for CI/CD using tools like Jenksin, Bamboo, etc.
- Being part of the 24/7 team
- Continuously suggest improvements to the processes and procedures proactive
- Defining and documenting best practices, advocating a DevOps mindset
What are the competencies & qualifications needed?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- You have a significant experience as System Administrator for high traffic websites based on linux, apache/nginx
- You have a working knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (chef, ansible, puppet, terraform…)
- You are confident with Docker and Kubernetes
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
- Working experience with cloud providers. Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Scripting or basic programming skills
What do we offer?
- Attractive package.
- Dynamic, friendly and multicultural environment (+15different nationalities).
- Professional growth in an attractive, ethical, growing industry.
- Beautiful Offices in the centre of Milan, with park view, fully equipped kitchen and relax and play-room.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern remote working policy.