Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates.
Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 60 million visits per month and has almost 100 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Our offices Head Quarters are located in the beautiful Cadorna Square at a walk distance from the train station and the tube.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a SEM Manager with an active role in supporting the Talent acquisition Team to achieve business goals and deliver results.
The SEM Manager plays a key role in designing, managing and executing traffic acquisition campaigns to keep Jobrapido the best-in-class player of the industry.
As SEM Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Execution of traffic acquisition campaigns, reporting and test
- Manage and analyse PPC campaigns and projects
- Monitor and report key marketing metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis working closely to Delivery and BI Departments
- Cooperate with external professionals as Google, and with internal teams
What are the competencies & qualifications needed?
- Proven PPC experience (at least 3/4 years) and success managing Google AdWords performance campaigns (job, travel, e-commerce preferable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous in taking decisions based on performance campaigns
- Excellence in MS Office and proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English will be essential to perform the role
- Google Adwords certification and experience in Affiliate Marketing will be a plus
Problem solving- Capability to analyse the situation/ information and find the right solution
Communication – Ability to modulate communication style according to the audience
Goal oriented- You are strongly goal and action oriented, have a proactive and hands on approach
Team player- driven by a spirit of collaboration and sharing
Hungry to Learn- self-motivated who is eager to discover new ways to do things
Flexible- You are willing to accept and embrace changes in an evolving and rapidly growing environment
What do we offer?
- Attractive package.
- Dynamic, friendly and multicultural environment (+15different nationalities).
- Professional growth in an attractive, ethical, growing industry.
- Beautiful Offices in the centre of Milan, with park view, fully equipped kitchen and relax and play-room.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern remote working policy.